Sunday, 2 October 2016

Peter Hudoba: healing of the fear of public speaking

Dear Friends,

I would like to share with you a wonderful success story of healing of Fear of speaking to one of our students. This happened several years ago. The way how she is teaching now is absolutely amazing. Please enjoy watching the video.




With Love and Blessings


Peter Hudoba


Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Soul Mind Body Healing Centre Vancouver

5 comments:

  1. I witnessed this dramatic transition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that day, yes, what a transformation! Thank you Master Peter for your constant care and attention, always willing to step in and help out no matter what the blockage is <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Master Peter for sharing this story on your blog. I also have fear of public speaking and happy that there is a way to transform it. Love you ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that day like it was yesterday. After re-watching the video, I'm always amazed at the experience from start to finish. Thank you, so much for helping me through this blockage and for offering all your students this kind of love and blessing. We are so very blessed! with love and gratitude, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Master Brenda. Beautiful Blessing. Da Ai

    ReplyDelete